Where to find us
Stile Libero is in the old town of Orio al Serio (airport 20 minutes away on foot), 3 km from downtown Bergamo. Shuttle service upon request to/from the airport. The nearby airport makes it easy to rent a car or shuttle to nearby cities (Milan, Brescia, Verona).
Stile Libero is:
- 1200 metres from the Orio al Serio airport
- 3 km from downtown Bergamo (bus stop next to Stile Libero)
- 30 minutes from Sarnico (Lake Iseo)
- 50 minutes from Milan
- 50 minutes from Desenzano (Lake Garda)
- 50 minutes from Gardaland
- 40 minutes from Lecco
- 40 minutes from San Pellegrino (Brembana valley)
- 50 minutes from Clusone (Seriana valley)
- 1h and 10 minutes from Verona
- 1h and 20 minutes from Mantua
- 2h and 30 minutes from Venice
Distances taken from Google Map
How to get here
From the airport
By car: exit the airport following the signs for Bergamo, keeping to your right. 700 metres after the rental car park, always keeping right, follow the signs for Orio al Serio. 300 metres later, take Via Cristoforo Colombo and the traffic light and continue for another 100 metres to Via IV Novembre.
On foot: exit the airport keeping to your right (with the airport on the right and highway on the left). Coasting the airport on the pedestrian path, head towards the Rental car park without ever crossing the street. After the car park, continue to the traffic light. Here take Via Cristoforo Colombo for 100 metres to Via IV Novembre.
From the highway
Take the Bergamo exit and take the overpass to the right heading towards the Orio al Serio airport. After 1 km, follow the signs to Orio al Serio, leaving the road to the airport to the right and the expressway to Lovere to your left. At the roundabout, take the road to downtown Orio al Serio (the second exit from the roundabout) and, after 400 metres, take Via IV Novembre (towards the bell tower).